Home Spa Birthday Party

I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for a home spa birthday party for 14 year olds. It's all girls and it's a slumber party. We will probably watch some chick flicks and stuff but does anyone have some other ideas of like facials and stuff.

Please help!
Ellen

Answers:

Home Spa Birthday Party

How about beauty masks (there are a zillion recipes on the net and in magazines? Take pics while they are sitting with goo on their faces. Give each other mani and pedicures. Decorate a t-shirt to wear the next day. How about an accessory swap where they can all bring stuff they are tired of and trade with each other! (09/16/2005)

By

Home Spa Birthday Party

We just had a spa party that worked out quite well! We had the girls do facials, soaked feet in bath salts, had manicures from the salon up the street, did mini- makeovers! We got a lot of ideas from the American Girl book about sleepovers, The kids all had a blast! (09/18/2005)

By Deanna Rogers

Home Spa Birthday Party

Make light foods to go with the girly spa theme like smoothies and things of the such. Definitely do the beauty masks. If you were planning on sending gift bags, send home a little bottle of homemade bath salts and lotions and potions. If you collect little yogurt smoothie bottles they are perfect and free! Bath salts are inexpensive and you can get the kids involved. You can find all kinds of recipes that the girls can make and you can also use as favors. Go to the library and check out some books. I make some of my own beauty products. They are cheap and easy along with fun. Sure to be fun for all the girls. I think the t-shirt and accessory swap are good ideas too. Good to keep the girls interested. And if you are worried about costs, the swaps are ways to keep prices low. Or ask for each girl to bring something like one girl bananas one girl nonfat dry milk. And maybe for the biggest "it thing" have a competition between the girls making smoothies. Whoever makes the best smoothie gets a little prize. Or have a "spa grammy awards." Like the girl most proud of her beauty mask or the girl who is willing to try it all. These things can keep the girls busy and into the whole pampering and feeling like a celebrity theme. (09/18/2005)

By Sarah

Home Spa Birthday Party

My daughter is also having a spa party. I borrowed foot baths from friends and they are giving each other a pedicure. We are doing facials made with pumpkin, papaya and yogurt. We are playing a game of put all their shoes in a pile and we break into two teams. They race to find their shoes and put them on. the first team done wins. We are also making non skid slippers from thick socks and puffy paint. (10/19/2005)

By Teri

Home Spa Birthday Party

Ok I am turning 11 years old and we are having a spa party. We are gonna be hiring hair stylists to do our hair, and we are gonna do mini makeovers and manicures and pedicures watch some chick flicks and you know those books, that have like ideas how to make lotions and stuff that what were gonna do for our crafts. it's gonna be great fun for 11-year olds-30 years olds lol! so it will be fun (03/11/2006)

By Kaylee Mller

Home Spa Birthday Party

I just had a spa party, and it was so much fun. We first started by taking before pictures. We then watched a bunch of chick flicks and we did each others nails, toes, hair, make up, and facials. Then at the end of the makeovers we set up a cat walk and we all strutted down it with are new looks and are parents were the judges. We then took after pictures. We all had so much fun and at the end of the party they all got to take home little keepsakes filled with mini soaps, lip gloss, nail files, nail polish, mini shampoos + conditioners, and there before and after pictures. It wa the best party ever! (05/09/2006)

By Ashley Esposito

Home Spa Birthday Party

I had a Spa party and it was AWESOME!! when the girls arrived we took their pictures and then started. First we all had manicures, then facials, then pedicures, then makeup., the HAIR!! then we had all the girls walk down the runway and took their pictures! All the girls looked fabulous!!

After we watched chick flicks and had dinner!
It was the best party ever! (10/23/2006)

By Meghan

Home Spa Birthday Party

Some absolutely wonderful ideas. Thanks ladies and young ladies :) (02/06/2007)

By sunny

Home Spa Birthday Party

I am planning my 12th birthday party. I was looking for different ideas and thought the Spa theme would be fun. Any ideas? Thanks! (04/17/2007)

By Sarah

The best spa birthday party

Well I am going to have a spa party for my 13 birthday. When my guests get here we will take pictures and then they well move to a station there will be manicures and pedicures along with makeup face masks and dressing room. Some of the games we will play after is the pajama grammys we will strut down the run way strike are pose and then take are after pic. We will hand out awards and then head up stairs for dinner we will have a healthy buffet and then for desert we will make are own fruit smoothies after we will head down stairs and open presents then watch some of the best chick flick. For the goodie bags at the end I will have bath soaps and other spa treatment things along with a photo album with pictures. It will be so much fun (06/16/2007)

By katie carter

Home Spa Birthday Party

You should have the girls all put mud masks on and listen to cool music they like. Candles would be nice to decorate your party with. After that you should have them paint their nails and toenails. Teen magazines would be cool to stack up for them to read. Then you can have them do each others hair and make-up and have fun with it. Girls love to take pictures so its fun for them to take pictures when they feel all prettied up. then they can watch a bunch of girly movies like The Notebook or Awalk to Remember. That would be a great party. (07/11/2007)

By someone

Home Spa Birthday Party

I'm gonna have a spa party for my 12th b-day party. I need ideas! Please help me! (07/17/2007)

By sam

Home Spa Birthday Party

http://www.spaindex.com

This is an awesome website for all those expensive spa treatments at inexpensive prices with spa quality treatments. Enjoy!
(07/31/2007)

By Unnamed

Home Spa Birthday Party

What a COOL IDEA! ... a spa party!... I have a few ideas: Why not have the ingredients for the girls to make their own NATURAL FACE MASKS... The recipes are on the internet. They can choose from many masks, like Strawberry, Avocado, Honey-Lemon, etc. As a small parting gift: Print out the recipes on pretty floral or matching paper.

--- They can then do their own face mask... & be sure to get some photo snapshots of them sitting around with all that goo on their faces!

--- They could do a foot treatment... Starting by making their own EXFOLIATING FOOT SCRUB, start with sugar (or salt) & add a dab of any type of oil (olive is fine).. for fun they could choose from one of 2 or 3 essential oils to make it smell nice. *** You will need to use care & ration out the essential oil. This stuff is strong! & If they have it there way... they might mix together ALL THREE SCENTS!... Yikes! Your house would smell WAAAYYY to strong for weeks! You can't go wrong with a light Vanilla scent... & as a second choice why not try Tangerine, Lemon or Peach... Don't give them more that 3 choices & make sure the scents "go" together & don't "clash".

--- Okay, Now they've made their own foot exfoliator. If it's nice weather, have them sit outside or on the back porch, get a rubber type square "dish pale" to soak their feet in after a friend exfoliates their feet. (If you have to stay inside... Go to the dollar store & but 3 or 4 plastic shower curtains for the floor)

--- When they are done scrubbing, & soaking their feet... Let them choose from 3, 4 or more nail polish colors to do their toenails. Be sure to have good lighting... Like the 40 watt "clip lights"... & be sure to use care so the girls won't burn themselves on the hot lamps.

--- I you want to narrow things down, make up a "menu" like they have at the real spas... They can choose from a "number one" face... or feet or hair...etc.

Now hair was my "thing" when I was a kid... How about some hot towels wrapped around their hair which has home recipes (on the internet) of super-conditioning hair masks.

--- Don't forget to cut slices of Cucumbers for the "Cucumber Eyes" like they show in the movies! & get some pictures for later! (08/01/2007)

By Cyinda

Home Spa Birthday Party
Spa Party
Spa Party Ideas
Spa Water Foam
Reducing Spa Water Foam
Spa Towel Wrap With Shoulder Straps
Making a Spa Towel Wrap
Home Decorated for Girl's Birthday Party
Decorating Your Home for a Party
🎄