Homemade All Purpose Cleaner

The best grease-cutting all purpose cleaner I have ever used is a mixture of water, a little bit of dish detergent (I use Dawn) and some vinegar in a spray bottle. This cuts through absolutely everything. I especially like to use it on the stove to both cut through the grease and clean at the same time.

My aunt told me the idea of mixing the soap and water, so I added some vinegar to it. Its also great for spraying on dishes to start breaking up the scum before you wash them.

And, the vinegar makes the blue Dawn a really pretty color of blue, so it could be something fun to show the kids when it happens.

Source: My Aunt Linda.

By Dorinmoz from Sugar Land, TX

Homemade All Purpose Cleaner

This is the absolute best cleaner for ceramic stove tops or anything glass. I spray it on my wood floors and use a Swiffer mop...excellent. What proportions do you use? (09/23/2009)

By SusanMarie

Someone cleaning a kitchen counter with cleaner.
Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipes
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Close up of Cleaning Eyeglasses
Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe