Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas

Category Homemade
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
A fun gift to give for many occasions is a coupon book. This is a guide about homemade coupon book gift ideas.

About 10 years ago, I wanted to help my then 4 year old granddaughter make something for her to give to everyone for Christmas. It had to be inexpensive. I printed up 'coupons' that read: "Good for one kiss and hug." She helped cut them out (with kid scissors and supervision). Then she helped me cover them with clear contact paper.

She gave each member of the family one at our Christmas gathering. The idea was anytime a family member showed her the coupon, she gave a kiss and hug. And she did, too.

By knitter926 from Bloomington, IL

This is a great gifting giving tip for those on a budget who cannot afford to give a gift, or for those wanting to give to someone who may not want to accept a gift. For those who may be lonely and not want to ask for help or companionship; make dinner coupons for so many free dinners a month.

Often the elderly do not eat well because they are alone and do not want to cook for themselves. They are also, at times, very lonely and will not tell you they need visitors and they enjoy the dinner company.

You can create coupons for any category you think they may use such as help with lawn work or gardening. These are great for all age ranges of people such as babysitting coupons for moms, etc.

By Tracey from Thomasville, GA

Read 2 Comments

Make coupon books for your little ones for Christmas or just because.

Link: http://www.youthonline.ca/coupons/

I would like ideas for IOU coupon gifts for my husband. He is sixty years old and not one to go out a lot. He loves to stay home with our dog Holly.

Mary From California

How about a book of ________ OF the MOnth CLub coupons for his favorite food category-i.e. Cookie of the month, Soup of the month, even a Favor of the Month might be fun!

Thank you for the great response. I took the favorite meal idea from Cheryl and made a coupon book of 12 coupons. I never cook, so he can choose a homecooked meal, one for every month of the year. I will also make one for a special item each month, using the ideas of dvd rental and truck washing, watch a ball game with him. I also like the book idea. Thank you again. This site is awesome.

have a couple of ideas that's not there yet.

1- breakfast in bed 2-serve him and some friends snacks for a card game night 3-read him a story or newspaper, or magazine.

Coupon for a green date. no electricity allowed, or a five senses date.