Make Coupons for Frugal Gift Giving

This is a great gifting giving tip for those on a budget who cannot afford to give a gift, or for those wanting to give to someone who may not want to accept a gift. For those who may be lonely and not want to ask for help or companionship; make dinner coupons for so many free dinners a month.

Often the elderly do not eat well because they are alone and do not want to cook for themselves. They are also, at times, very lonely and will not tell you they need visitors and they enjoy the dinner company.

You can create coupons for any category you think they may use such as help with lawn work or gardening. These are great for all age ranges of people such as babysitting coupons for moms, etc.

By Tracey from Thomasville, GA

Top Comment

My children have been doing this since they were little girls (oldest is now 51). They gave me coupon books for Mother's Day, Xmas, etc.and included such items as "I will get up on time with no nagging 5 times.", "I will get you a cup of coffee in the morning, 10 times." I still have some of the coupon books as I did not redeem all of them.

I was always a wonderful gift.

Hi, I live in Jesup. Thomasville and Jesup used to be HUGE football rivals!! lol
I think this is a great idea!! I have several elderly friends that I will be giving these coupons. Thanks for sharing with us.

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceApril 10, 2009
📓
😎
😷
🐛
🌻
Generated 2020-07-17 12:58:29 in 984 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Make-Coupons-for-Frugal-Gift-Giving.html