Browsing: Homemade Easter Wreaths

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Homemade Easter Wreaths

An Easter wreath is a nice addition to your holiday decorating. This is a guide about homemade Easter wreaths.

Homemade Easter Wreaths
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

April 12, 2009 Flag

Using a recycled grapevine wreath from Christmas, I bought 6 packages of different types of eggs from the dollar store. I used my hot glue gun to place the eggs. It only took about 1 hour to do, and the cost was about $8. Photo of an easter egg wreath made with plastic eggs.

By Ragteller from Tofield, AB

March 28, 2010 Flag

Bits and pieces of inexpensive craft items can be used to create an eye-catching Easter wreath for your front door.

Wreath decorated with small straw Easter bonnets.

March 31, 2010 Flag

A cheery and easy wreath to welcome guests for Easter Sunday.

Easter egg wreath.

March 21, 2008 Flag

Easy way to decorate your grapevine wreaths for Easter are just to run a ribbon through it's vines and then just use plastic eggs and sandwich the ribbon between the egg and close.

Easter Egg Wreath with Flowers

February 12, 2008 Flag

I was just wondering if it would work the same as foam, if you used a straw wreath to decorate with plastic easter eggs?

Marilyn from P. Huron, MI

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It should work the same, if you use a glue gun. The plastic eggs will stick better to foam, however. Straw wreathes are more for natural fabrics.

Regardless, give it a try and let us know how it turned out! Even if it didn't work, send a photo in. :)

I put some $ store moss on over the straw and put on the eggs and it turned out grear!!

February 28, 2007 Flag

Does anyone know a way to make easter wreaths using bath puffs?

Betts from Florence

Get different colors (Easter colors) and with hot glue or needle and fish line and glue or sew them to a grapevine wreath, spray with poly spray and you could even hang it outside. Just a thought. rose

March 14, 2008 Flag

I recycled an old grapevine wreath. I took off all of the old flowers and decorations and put on some new fresh plastic spring flowers and hot glued one dozen plastic Easter eggs around through the flowers and on the wreath. I looks wonderful on my front door.

By Carol from West Milton, OH

Crafts Easter DecorationsApril 27, 2013
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
Easter Ideas for Toddlers
Easter Ideas for Toddlers
Dried Wreath With Crocus Flower
Homemade Spring Wreaths
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 6:34:46 PM on 10.0.2.241 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.