Homemade Face Paint

My kids absolutely love this recipe, they help mix it and them paint away on their face!

Ingredients

• 1 tsp. cornstarch
  • 1/2 tsp. warm water
  • Ad
  • 1-1/2 tsp. cold cream (any brand)
  • a few drops of food coloring

Directions

Mix all the ingredients in a paper cup/bowl. And if the mix is too thick you can add a few drops more water. You can paint with your fingers or a paint brush.

By crys7881 from Abilene, TX

Answers:

Homemade Face Paint

This sounds like fun. Does this paint stain clothing or skin? (03/20/2006)

By sunhat

Homemade Face Paint

I had the same question, does it stain? (03/21/2006)

By jmz2005

Homemade Face Paint

I tried this and found the food colouring left a faint stain for a couple of days and it was tacky and didn't dry. Was fun to put on but the cleaning up was the problem. (06/02/2006)

By K from Oz

Homemade Face Paint

I tried this and this was almost perfect.. the quality wasn't that good as store-bought face paint, but then it was fun doing the face painting with my sister. :)

Removing it wasn't that hard. Afterwards, I rubbed a little of the cold cream and wiped then I let her use Betadine skin cleanser to clean it all. The stains were gone. (05/16/2008)

By Elizabeth

Homemade Face Paint

I found this was horrible! it was all grainy and didn't stay on, smeared every time you touched it. and it wasn't white! would not recommend this! (10/28/2008)

By Kelly

Homemade Face Paint
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Girl having her face painted.
Homemade Face Paint Recipes
A girl having her face painted.
Buying Face Paint
Young girl with face paint on.
Removing Face Paint From Clothing
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 1:27:32 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 865 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.