Homemade Pie Crust

I recently attended a potluck church dinner where I selected a piece of pie for my dessert. The crust was wonderful. It was a two crust pie, but I am not sure if it was rolled out or just a patted out crust.

The difference in this crust from the others I have eaten or made is the crust itself had a slightly sweet taste to it. Nothing overwhelming but it had an exceptional flavor to it. I would like to try to find a recipe for this crust whether it be rolled out or pressed. Thanks to everyone.

By lostinthe from Mid-Missouri

Homemade Pie Crust

Try to find out who made the pie for the potluck dinner you attended and ask them for the crust recipe. (08/25/2009)

By OliveOyl

Homemade Pie Crust

Mu guess is that it had some powdered sugar in it. This is a crust recipe that has that in it. The crust is part of a rhubarb dessert recipe and everyone loves it. It is a press in kind.

• 1 cup sifted flour
  • 5 Tbsp. powdered sugar
  • 1/2 cup margarine (08/26/2009)

By Laniegirl

Homemade Pie Crust

I did inquire has to who they thought had made it, but the dinner was following a funeral and a lot of dishes were just dropped off by the ladies of the church. There are a few ladies trying to find out who brought that particular pie. (08/26/2009)

By lostinthe

Homemade Pie Crust
An apple pie with a delicious looking pie crust.
Pie Crust Tips and Tricks
cheesecake with graham cracker crust
Dessert Ideas With a Graham Cracker Crust
Pie Crust Recipes
Pie Crust Recipes
Photo of vanilla wafer cookies which can be used to make pie crust.
Cookie Pie Crust Recipes