Homemade Remedy for Softer Feet

I want softer feet for my mom. Any ideas on how to get them soft with home items ? I like to do homemade stuff besides its cheaper and less harmful products.

By Crissymae

This makes my feet very soft. I love using it! You may substitute any essential oil for the lavender. I like peppermint also when I need some energy. I call that one Peppy Peppermint Foot Soak

Lovely Lavender Foot Soak

1 cup baking soda

1 cup dried milk

Lavender essential oil

½ cup vinegar

Mix baking soda and dried milk together. Add about 10 drops of Lavender oil, mix well.

Find a deep tub and fill it half full with as hot of water as your feet can stand. Dissolve one cup of the dry milk, baking soda mixture into the hot water. Add the vinegar. Soak feet for at least 20 minutes. Use a foot file to smooth those rough patches on your feet.

The reaction between the baking soda and vinegar will cause the solution to bubble up quite a bit, so have towels handy in case it overflows your tub. This also makes a great bath soak! Add 2 cups to your bath water.

Lavender is a very soothing, relaxing oil, so it allows you to unwind after a long day. The acid nature of vinegar kills bacteria and fungus. The lactic acid in the dry milk softens your skin. Baking soda is an added skin softening agent and neutralizes skin pH.

Get rid of cracked dry skin!

First get a bucket of warm water, not to hot, with a cup full of Epsom salt. Allow salt to dissolve before placing your feet inside. Once the salt has dissolved, place your feet inside of the water, allow to soak for up to 30 minutes.

2 Remove feet from water after 30 minutes. Scrub gently with toothbrush to remove all loose, dry skin. This only takes a small amount of time. The skin should be very easy to remove. Rinse feet with water and pat dry with towel.

My wound care Doc recommended good old Vaseline. I put it on in bed, a little goes a long way. I put a towel down so my sheets aren't exposed to it. It works quickly!

Applying a small amount of olive oil to the feet at night will help. If you are concerned about staining the bed, wrap your feet with a hand towel or just wear an old pair of socks.

Soft Feet
Tips for Softer Feet
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes Hands and FeetJune 9, 2013
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Dog's paw, showing pads.
Remedies for Your Pet's Dry Feet
Caring for Your Dog's Feet
Caring for Your Dog's Feet
Smelly Dog Paw
Remedy for Smelly Dog Feet
🎉
🎄