Product Review: Ped Egg

Product: Ped Egg

Manufacturer: Ped Egg

With sandal season upon us I have a great tip if you suffer from dry, cracked heels use the ped egg. It is the easiest, fastest way to remove that dead skin from your feet. I no longer have to drag my foot spa out every week for a pedicure. You rub it up and down on your heals and any other rough spots and it stores the "gratings" inside it. No mess. I bought mine at Walmart for $9.95 but just saw them at lakeside.com for $6.95. It's worth every penny!

Melissa from Logan, Utah

It's like a cheese grater for your skin. I used it on my legs (which it says not to btw) and it actually shaved my legs. My legs burned a little afterwards (which is why they say not to do it I guess).

I tried it, too. You have to make sure there is no moisture on your feet and do a little at a time. If you are impatient like I am (wink, wink), you will end up with sore skin from overuse.

This thing works!! If you get a good lotion for afterwards, you won't spend a penny on pedicures or foot treatments any more!!

My husband has had trouble with his feet for 9 years the Ped Egg made his feet feel new. A wonderful worth the money product

Just a warning...if you do what my DH did and buy it from the TV ad, the total for the Ped Egg (and the additional "free egg and lotion") the cost including shipping was $23.95! My frugal self had a fit!

The Ped Egg was on sale at Walmart for $4.99, so I bought one. Glad I did. It really does what it is advertised to do. My feet have never looked better for sandal season since the Ped Egg workover and the vaseline plus sox overnight treatmet. At last, an "as seen on TV" product that delivers as promised.

It's much cheaper to get one of those 99-cent emery boards with a coarse surface on one side, and a finer one on the other. Does just as good a job, for a lot less money. (Don't forget, you have to keep buying replacement plates for your Ped Egg, whereas it's much cheaper to buy a new emery board.)

Sorry but there is no way that a $.99 emery board is going to work as well as the Ped Egg.

The Ped Egg works great. My only complaint is that the shavings don't stay inside, I get a mess every time I use it. Nevertheless, I'm glad I got it! I used to have to slice off the dead skin with a pocket knife.

This product really does work. I bought mine at Walmart for $9.95 but suggest using the 20% off coupons that Bed Bath & Beyond always sends out and save a couple bucks. Also, I saw on Oprah that using Stridex acne pads on cracked heels and then slathering on some cheapy cold cream does wonders...do this at night and put socks on after. You'll wake up with super soft feet!