Hot Dog Rolls
Vote for this contest contender!
This is a super fun and yummy variation on the traditional hot dog. All you need is a pack of pre-made pizza dough and a pack of hot dogs. Serve with ketchup, mustard and relish to dunk in.
- 1 package pizza dough
- 1 ten-pack hot dogs
- Your choice of condiments for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Give the oven a spritz of water to create a steam effect for baking.
- Start rolling out the dough on a floured surface and divide into 10 sections.
- Roll out each section so it is a little taller and wider than your hot dogs.
- Place your dogs onto the rolled out sections. Wrap them with the dough and pinch the edges to close tight.
- Roll it on the floured work surface to create a nice, even shape.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with condiments.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 20, 2017 at 4:39:30 AM on 10.0.0.76 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us