House Training a Pit Bull Puppy

I have had many breeds in my life and I have never vaccinated them because of the economy in my country. I have always trained them to be defensive (bark at strangers, never bite) and caring, but I have never had a Pit Bull terrier. He is 1 month old and he likes to pee everywhere and my mom does not help. I go to school and I only see him in the afternoon and at night and on the majority of weekends because I'm at home. My uncles and I wanna train him to be an inside dog and be potty trained, but he pees and poops everywhere. I don't know what to do.

Please reply soon.

He needs to be walked and fed on a strict schedule. Remove food after meals. Praise him when he goes outside and ignore him when he makes a mistake.

You said your dog was 1 month old. That's 4 weeks old and way too young to be taken from the mother. 8 weeks is the earliest a puppy should be away from his mom. A puppy that young is too young to train. You will need to fix a spot where you can clean the floor easily. You can begin to train the dog when he is 10 weeks old. There are good sites on the internet that will give you some ideas as to how to train. Remember that a puppy this young needs soft soupy food to eat and needs to be fed 6 times a day or so, all he will eat. Be sure and see your Vet. in a couple weeks to discuss puppy shots. There are viruses puppys can get that can make them very sick. Keep him away from other dogs until he has his puppy shots. Your puppy should not be left outside until he is quite a bit older.