How to Make Fitted Crib Sheets

Does anyone know how to make a crib bedding set? I wanted to save money and sew my own, but the patterns cost too much. I figured its basic straight line sewing, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. Most sets come with a fitted sheet, bumper, dust ruffle, and comforter.

I have searched this site and found out how to make the bumper, but I'm really unsure about making a fitted sheet. Any advice will be greatly appreciated as I only have about 4 months till my due date.

By princess_kiki_84 from Beeville, TX

Answers:

How to Make Fitted Crib Sheets

I posted this idea last year. I hope this will help. I know you call things differently in the States, but if it's a Moses basket, you want ideas for I always used cotton pillow cases. They're just the right size. You just slip the mattress in and it won't crinkle up under the baby.

Jan UK (06/04/2009)

By blackbess

Wooden crib with fitted sheet on a white background
Making Fitted Crib Sheets
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
A stack of folded sheets.
Folding Fitted Sheets
One side removed making the crib into a day bed for a toddler.
Alternative Uses for a Crib
Elastic
Repairing the Elastic on Fitted Sheets
🎉
🎄