How to Make Folded Paper Flower Decorations
There are numerous ways to make folded paper flowers. Give this version a try; it's very easy. This is a guide about how to make folded paper flower decorations.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These are very pretty, ever so easy, and stunningly professional. You will love making these gorgeous flowers. Use them for greetings cards, gift wrapping, collages, and wall decorations. They are also pretty used in corsages for your hair or wrists.
- squares of coloured or patterned paper, not too thick
- sticky backed plastic jewels
- Choose a square of paper. It can be any size, but 2 - 3 inches square is a good size to start with.
- Turn the paper wrong side up and fold it in half diagonally.
- Fold it in half again.
- Fold it a third time.
- Make one more fold which should look like the one in the photo below.
- You will now need to make a cut as shown by the line on the photo. The fold is on the right.
- Open it out again and cut about 3/4 of the way down the centre crease.
- Open it out fully.
- Use the edge of your scissors to curl the petals.
- Add a sticky jewel to the centre and your flower is ready to use.
In This Guide