How to Make a Folded Paper Puppy
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 118 Posts
June 30, 2017
This is a fun way of making this activity for your toddler. You just grab any paper you like and make a square. This is very simple and fun!
- colored paper
- Pentel pen
- scissors or utility knife
- Cut a square shape on your colored paper.
- After cutting your paper, fold it diagonally to make a triangle.
- To make the ears of the puppy, position the triangle in an inverted triangle. On both ends of the triangle, fold each side.
- When the ears are folded, at the center bottom, fold the paper just a little bit to form a mouth of the puppy.
- On the center, you can now draw the eyes, nose and the bottom the mouth of the puppy! Try this for your little one!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.