Making a Toilet Paper Origami Fan
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 114 Posts
January 15, 2016
This is a simple, but pretty, way to display your toilet paper. It adds an extra special touch when having guests over.
Total Time: 5 min. or less
- Take the roll and cut two attached sheets off.
- Fold sheets across like an accordian as shown. Once done, press down the creases firmly.
- Place fan inside the tube while you do the final steps.
- Fold up a sheet, on the roll, to make a holder for the fan. (It will look like a vase.) Fold at an angle on both sides and tuck in underneath. Place fan inside and fold bottom of vase. Fold the bottom of the vase underneath and press firmly so it stays in place.
- Finally place it on display. :)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.