Making a Toilet Paper Origami Fan
Add a decorative touch to your bathroom decor with this easy origami toilet paper fan. This is a guide about making a toilet paper origami fan
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a simple, but pretty, way to display your toilet paper. It adds an extra special touch when having guests over.
Total Time: 5 min. or less
- Take the roll and cut two attached sheets off.
- Fold sheets across like an accordian as shown. Once done, press down the creases firmly.
- Place fan inside the tube while you do the final steps.
- Fold up a sheet, on the roll, to make a holder for the fan. (It will look like a vase.) Fold at an angle on both sides and tuck in underneath. Place fan inside and fold bottom of vase. Fold the bottom of the vase underneath and press firmly so it stays in place.
- Finally place it on display. :)