Folded Paper Puppy
This is a fun way of making this activity for your toddler. You just grab any paper you like and make a square. This is very simple and fun!
- colored paper
- Pentel pen
- scissors or utility knife
- Cut a square shape on your colored paper.
- After cutting your paper, fold it diagonally to make a triangle.
- To make the ears of the puppy, position the triangle in an inverted triangle. On both ends of the triangle, fold each side.
- When the ears are folded, at the center bottom, fold the paper just a little bit to form a mouth of the puppy.
- On the center, you can now draw the eyes, nose and the bottom the mouth of the puppy! Try this for your little one!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide