How to Make Folded Circle Paper Flowers
Paper flowers can be made in a variety of ways. This project is made by folding circles in half. Here is how to make folded circle paper flowers that for perfect for decorations or to give as gifts.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This a simple yet creative way of making flowers by using colored paper. You can make it big or small and stick to your wall for your little girl. Make fun flowers with this art project.
Total Time: 5 mins.
- 2 colored paper
- glue stick and glue gun
- white school glue
- 1 button
- pattern for making circles
- On your colored paper, trace around your template to make big circles and one small circle.
- Fold the circles in half. These will be your petals to use for making the flower.
- Use a glue to attach the folded petal(s) to your small circle.
- To stick on all of the petals, use glue and insert or overlap each of the folded petals to form a flower.
- Finally stick on the button using glue gun. (Any buttons or beads if you want). You can make this as a big or small flower and stick it on your wall. Have fun!
August 26, 20171 found this helpful
Love this project
August 27, 20170 found this helpful
Thank you for appreciating it...