How to Make Paper Flower Wall Decor
May 10, 2019
Beautifying your home isn't really that expensive. If you are saving money just find the cheapest material such as floral wrapping paper or anything colorful you can find around.
- floral printed papers
- pencil or stick
- Cut one color of paper into strips.
- Get a stick or a pencil and roll the strips to form them into thin sticks. Make at least six or more of these.
- Align four sticks horizontally.
- Cut some into small pieces about 2 1/2 inches long. It should be based on the width of the horizontally aligned sticks.
- Align them above the long ones vertically. Secure them with glue. It will then form something that looks like a fence.
- Create paper flowers. You can get the procedures from here Layered Paper Flowers
- Next cut out green colored prints into a shape of a leaf. Scatter and stick them into your desired place on the paper sticks.
- Cover the whole fence with paper flowers.
- Hang them on walls or anywhere you want around the house.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.