How to Make a Sea Shell Wreath
- dollar store Styrofoam wreath
- hot glue gun
- gollar store shells and colored rocks
- clear sealer
- glass candle kolder
- glass paints (optional)
- I painted some of the shells, but they can be left plain.
- Glue them however you want them.
- Spray with clear sealer, makes it shine.
- The candle holder is glass painted, I buy glass paints only when they are on sale.
This looks beautiful in your bathroom and you can use colors that match in yours.
By Sheri from Stockton, CA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.