ING Direct Reviews

I have seen reviews about Emigrant on this website. Does anyone have any feedback about their experiences with Ing Direct and their savings account?

Thanks,
Jim from ND

Answers:

ING Direct Reviews

I've had 2 savings accounts with ING Direct since February - one for me and one for my granddaughter. I think it's great. The interest is higher than I can get at a bank. I check my account online pretty frequently - it's always up to date. On a few occasions, I have requested a transfer - either to or from my checking account. The transfer always goes thru in about 3 days with no problems at all. (10/31/2005)

By Southern Saver

ING Direct Reviews

I use both Emigrant Direct and ING. Emigrant Direct is a bit more cumbersome, doesn't do the direct transfer thing like ING does, so you are more likely to let your money sit there (might be a very good thing).

ING is great for putting money you might have to pull back out in a hurry, like your "rainy day" money. Pays more than local banks but is easy to get to (does take a couple of days, but you can order the transfer online at any time.) (10/31/2005)

By Jeneene

ING Direct Reviews

I'm so sorry... I went back to Emigrant Direct and now find you can transfer money in and out just like ING.

So they are both equally good and easy to use, just go for the one with the best rate. (10/31/2005)

By Jeneene

ING Direct Reviews

I love ING Direct. It's got the best savings program that I've found. Right now I earn 4.4% interest on my savings without having to lock up my money in a CD! It's easy to use, VERY secure and extremely convenient! Customer Service is just a toll free call away and they have always been friendly and ready to help me resolve any issues I was encountering - which has rarely been the case! You can "link" your regular banks account to your ING account, so transfering money to ING is just a few clicks away. It's soo easy! I can't say enough good things about this banking system.

Referrals earn $25 just for opening a new account and $10 for referring friends! If you'd like a referral to open your account and earn an instant $25. (10/19/2006)

By Jill

ING Direct Reviews
ING Direct Reviews
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
Sowing seeds directly.
Direct Sowing Seeds
🎉
🎄