Ideas for a 16th Birthday Party

Does anyone have any clever ideas for a birthday party/celebration for a girl turning 16? Thanks all.

By Bonnie from Tuckerton, NJ

Answers:

Ideas for a 16th Birthday Party

I have no idea how you would do it but my first idea to your question was a Facebook Party. Of course if she isn't into Facebook that's a dud. (12/03/2009)

By Suntydt

Ideas for a 16th Birthday Party

When my daughter turned 16, I loaded all the girls in my van, blind folded my daughter so she didn't know where we were taking her, and ended at a place where we painted ceramics. I asked the girls to choose something for her hope chest. I gave the girls a price limit to keep the budget in check. My daughter ended up with a spoon rest, coffee cups, small vase and plates.

The best part was seeing all the finished items a few days later because the ceramic place had to glaze and do the finally firing. After painting we headed back to our house for pizza and cake. What a fun time we had! (12/04/2009)

By Sharon Rose

A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
16th birthday cake.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas
🎄