Ideas to Using Fabric Samples

I have a question for all your crafters. I went to a wallpaper store yesterday to get a couple of discontinued wallpaper books. My niece loves to make different size decorative envelopes with the sample papers.

While I was the there, the salesman asked me if I sew, I said yes. So he also gave me 3 fabric sample books. Now here we go. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can use the fabric samples and other uses for the wallpaper samples.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I am looking forward to your ideas. Have a blessed and wonderful Holiday Season.

By Linda

Ideas to Using Fabric Samples

You must have missed this idea on Thriftyfun: (12/21/2009)

Ideas to Using Fabric Samples

I don't know how big your sample size are, but they remind me of "charm packs" which are sold in 5 inch squares. Here are a few ideas: (12/27/2009)

By Kaelle

Ideas to Using Fabric Samples

I had a fabric sample book that I cut into squares to make quilts that I donated to our local homeless shelter and our women's center. (01/01/2010)

By LeslieJK

Crafts Using Fabric SamplesFabric Sample Quilt
Crafts Using Fabric Samples
Stack of Fabric Remnants
Crafts Using Fabric Remnants
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Woman Looking at Free Fabric Samples
Looking for Free Fabric Samples
Perfume Sample Bottles
Using Perfume Samples