Using Perfume Samples

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 135 Feedbacks

Perfume Sample BottlesMy daughter has tons of fashion magazines with those glossy high-end perfume samples. Besides their obvious use, a quick, one-use product try, she found that saving them in baggies until ready to give them a whirl helps them last indefinitely.

I like to put them in dresser drawers, shelves and the under bed storage boxes my bed linens and comforters are in. They're also great for keeping that mustiness away from out-of-season clothing bins and in holiday decoration storage containers.

By Candy from Hollywood, FL

5 More Solutions

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts

I seem to get a lot of these nice smelling perfume samples in magazines and free catalogs. I usually slip them into lingerie drawers, under couch cushions,on the bottom of garbage cans and in window sills. Today, I added them into my toilet paper roll dispenser. It seems logical. Every time the roll is turned it releases a tiny scent.

A paper scented perfume sample inside a roll of toilet paper.

Do you use fragrance samples from magazines or do you ignore them? I stopped using perfume many moons ago, but use these samples in my closet.

I have a canvas shoe holder and clip the sample card on a hanger near the shoes.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts

I love lightly scented lingerie and socks so I will pull out the nice perfume scented paper samples in magazines and inserts mailed to me to fold into my lingerie drawers! I even add softener sheets or soap wrappers sometimes!

Perfume samples.

I use the perfume samples that come in magazines at bedtime. this way you can safely "try" it out, & if you don't like it it washes off in the morning.

Tips for using the perfume ads that come with many magazines. Post your ideas.

Answers

Linda
Best Answer

When I find perfume ads with samples on the page, I put these in dresser drawers to make them smell sweet. The paper does not hurt the clothing at all.

Best Answer

I slide them under the seat of the car. Much cheaper than those pine trees. Also in suitcases that are being stored.

Best Answer

I put them in the outer cloth bag of my vacuum cleaner. Makes the house smell so nice when I vacuum.

Answer this Question
Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 10, 2013
🎃
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Perfume-Samples.html