Using Perfume Samples

Perfume samples can be used in ways other than as a body scent. This is a page about using perfume samples.

My daughter has tons of fashion magazines with those glossy high-end perfume samples. Besides their obvious use, a quick, one-use product try, she found that saving them in baggies until ready to give them a whirl helps them last indefinitely.

I like to put them in dresser drawers, shelves and the under bed storage boxes my bed linens and comforters are in. They're also great for keeping that mustiness away from out-of-season clothing bins and in holiday decoration storage containers.

By Candy from Hollywood, FL

I seem to get a lot of these nice smelling perfume samples in magazines and free catalogs (Ulta anyone?) I usually slip them into lingerie drawers, under couch cushions,on the bottom of garbage cans and in window sills. Today, I added them into my toilet paper roll dispenser. It seems logical. Every time the roll is turned it releases a tiny scent.

Nice!

Do you use fragrance samples from magazines or do you ignore them? I stopped using perfume many moons ago, but use these samples in my closet. I have a canvas shoe holder and clip the sample card on a hanger near the shoes. The door stays open so when I walk by a get a quick, pleasant whiff. Also, I air out just-worn shoes outside. I'll leave them outside for awhile so they can get some fresh air before going back in the closet.

By Chantal from Salem, OR

I love lightly scented lingerie and socks so I will pull out the nice perfume scented paper samples in magazines and inserts mailed to me to fold into my lingerie drawers! I even add softener sheets or soap wrappers sometimes!

I use the perfume samples that come in magazines at bedtime. this way you can safely "try" it out, & if you don't like it it washes off in the morning.

Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 10, 2013
😎
🌻
🐛
📓