Identifying Tiny Invisible Bugs

Please I need help identifying what's going on. I feel bugs on me at all times, and no matter how much I clean or shower, they won't go away. I thought it was gnats, but I shaved my whole body and they're worse! When I leave my home they go with me and all my friends even people I don't know can't stand to be near me. I shower like 6 times a day, so much that I'm out of soap, my washer broke, and my dryer. So I'm forced to stay home so I don't pass whatever it is.

My area is Las Vegas and it used to be home, now I can't stand to be in my home let alone my own room. Please help me, thank you.

Best Answer

Please, go to a doctor and tell him/her everything you are feeling and what you've done. It could be a serious medical condition.

My husband has been fighting this for a long time. We use the

flea spray from Petsmart called Sentry Home. The spray makes it so the fleas don't mature and lay eggs. It takes a long time to get all the eggs that have already been layed to hatch and then not mature enough to lay more eggs. He also uses a lint roller to pick up anything in the area, like the bed or chairs if you are being bit. He takes Benedryl for the reaction to the bites. I hope this helps!

If you do not see any bites, then you are allergic to something that you are coming in contact with and have dry skin. If you are not allergic to Avon skin so soft, (try a test on your skin first) rub this all over your body or find a moisturizer that helps your skin. Drink a lot of water - at least six 8 oz glasses per day. Make sure you double rinse your clothes in the washer and use less soap - I never use the amount they call for because it is too much. (also be careful about the softener you use). I use the Cheer free of All Free and, instead of softener, bounce free in the dryer (no scents!). I put the extra rinse on for the washer. Don't let people tell you it is in your head. If you do see bites, then there are - trust me - plenty of tiny bugs because in the first stages of their lives, for instance, fleas are tiny and you cannot see them - same for mites, bed bugs, etc. I vacuum and use Vets Best Spray that smells like peppermint and make sure you spray everywhere, including baseboards, with whatever bug killer you use.

PS - Could also be something you are eating but sounds like an allergy. Stop cleaning yourself so much because it is a vicious cycle and try Benadryl for itching.