Identifying Tiny Invisible Bugs

Please I need help identifying what's going on. I feel bugs on me at all times, and no matter how much I clean or shower, they won't go away. I thought it was gnats, but I shaved my whole body and they're worse! When I leave my home they go with me and all my friends even people I don't know can't stand to be near me. I shower like 6 times a day, so much that I'm out of soap, my washer broke, and my dryer. So I'm forced to stay home so I don't pass whatever it is.

My area is Las Vegas and it used to be home, now I can't stand to be in my home let alone my own room. Please help me, thank you.

Best Answer

Please, go to a doctor and tell him/her everything you are feeling and what you've done. It could be a serious medical condition.

My husband has been fighting this for a long time. We use the

flea spray from Petsmart called Sentry Home. The spray makes it so the fleas don't mature and lay eggs. It takes a long time to get all the eggs that have already been layed to hatch and then not mature enough to lay more eggs. He also uses a lint roller to pick up anything in the area, like the bed or chairs if you are being bit. He takes Benedryl for the reaction to the bites. I hope this helps!