Ink Off a Leather Couch

How can I remove biro ink from a tan leather couch?

JEANNIETILMOUTH from United Kingdom

Ink Off Red Leather Couch

Perfume worked but it did take off some of the color, maybe just dabbing at it might help.

(01/20/2007)

By Kez

Ink Off a Leather Couch

I just used 'Very Valentino' on a biro stain and it came off in seconds. Excellent! (03/19/2007)

By Ben UK

Ink Off a Leather Couch

My dog chewed up a pen on our leather couch and Axe body spray worked really well taking out the marks left by the pen.
(03/26/2007)

By Ronald

Ink Off a Leather Couch

Blue ink on light cream leather, the only alcohol available was the rubbing type. Used small amount on kitchen roll and off it came then used leather cleaner cloth and its like new. (05/22/2007)

By Les

Ink Off a Leather Couch

Thanks for the aftershave tip. Worked great! Got biro on my parents new leather sofa and needed to get it off before they noticed! (08/16/2007)

Ink Off a Leather Couch

Just used eternity by Calvin Klein on a cream sofa and it worked wonders. Meant I had to clean the whole sofa afterwards though with the cleaner that came with the sofa. (09/08/2007)

By Richard

Ink Off a Leather Couch

My 2yr Daughter used a blue ink pen to draw on my cream leather sofa and I just used your advice. So I decided to try the perfume. Oh my GOSH who would have ever thought Vera Wang Perfume would come in handy for more than smelling sweet for my sweety.

Thanks,
Meagan (Louisiana) (09/18/2007)

By Meagan

Ink Off a Leather Couch

I just tried Obsession For Men and it took the ink right off...plus my couch smells fantastic. (10/14/2007)

By Mario

Ink Off a Leather Couch

Came back from work & to my horror my daughter had drawn on my 3 month old cream leather sofa with blue ink. I used my husbands aftershave ( black suede touch) & I can't believe it. The ink has really faded & you can only see it if you know it's there. I didn't want to rub to much but I am certain it will come off with a few more attempts. Thank you so much you have saved my husband from spending the night in the spare room for not watching our daughter whilst she was doing her art work. (11/04/2007)

By sade

Ink Off a Leather Couch

Biro ink was used by our 4 yr old, he drew a wonderful picture of daddy on our 6 mth old chocolate leather sofa - daddy was not impressed! I have managed to erase it all with alcohol hand cleaner (the stuff used to clean your hands in hospital) I gently smoothed with cotton wool along the biro line and it vanished before my eyes. Then I smoothed on milk to affected areas wiped off with dry kitchen roll "HEY PRESTO" as good as new. (11/16/2007)

By Lorry

Ink Off a Leather Couch

I had dark blue biro marks all over my new white leather couch and the hairspray and milk trick worked a treat. Anything that contains alcohol will get the marks off but have the milk/ water handy to remove all traces of alcohol as that will fade the color, and may remove the leather. (11/17/2007)

By sharon

photo of brown leather couch
Removing Pen from Leather Furniture
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Woman hands using a upholstery attachment to wash a purple suede couch
Cleaning Pen Ink on a Suede Couch
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎉
🎄