Is My Pit Bull Puppy Mixed?

I know I can get a DNA test, but I am not that concerned about it. I was just wondering what people think my pup is mixed with. My friend got me a puppy from her friend who had a litter and she told me Laina was mixed with Border Collie. When I told someone she's mixed she tells me no I never said that, I said she was brindle. She definitely isn't brindle. Then the other night she again said Laina was half Border Collie. So I am just a little curious what anyone else thinks. Also I've looked up BC mixed and they usually have more black

Answers

I have to say at this young age it's very hard to tell.

She seems to have the ovoid face shape and short short hair of the bull terrier

I don't really see any border collie there at all, certainly not in relation to the hair, though perhaps in the ears

in any event, here's some fun sites with great questionnaires to see what she might be: https://pethelp  s/breeds-in-mutt

http://acovant.com/mutt.html