Jaxton and Kyler (Great Danes)

Jaxton and Kyler are 7 years old and 5 months old. They are Great Danes. We got Jaxton when he was 12 weeks old and we got Kyler when he was 12 weeks as well. They like to do anything that involves being close to mommy and daddy!

They both think they are lap dogs. Jaxton is 175 lbs and will literally back up and sit on our laps. Kyler is 85 lbs and when he decides he wants to lay on us he refuses to give up!

Kyler is a total water bug if he sees a sprinkler, a running water hose, or a puddle it's all over with! You have to fight him to get away from it!

They are both the most precious, loving, extremely well behaved dogs. They are the complete center of mine and my husband's life, it's actually really sad! haha!

By Jennifer

Jaxton and Kyler (Great Danes)

Answers:

Jaxton and Kyler (Great Danes)

Great Danes are one of the best breeds of canines on the planet! They happen to be the only really large breed dog I am not in the least bit frightened of because of their sweet, predictable personality. ;-) Your babies are absolutely adorable! (08/10/2010)

By Deeli

Jaxton and Kyler (Great Danes)

What a sweet pair! My dog Eddie is about the size of Kyler and I know what you mean about the lap. Eddie scrambles to get on my lap with his back legs hanging down, but he doesn't care just as long as he's somewhat on my lap. Your babies are beautiful.
Thumbs up! (08/10/2010)

By paulajeromeg

Blond and Black Great Dane
Jaxton and Kyler (Great Danes)
Pile of green apples.
Selecting Good Apples
Delicious Looking Beef Dinner
Tips for Finding Great Recipes
quilted coaster
Making Quilted Coasters
Photo of cherries hanging on a cherry tree.
Growing Cherries (Cherry Trees)
🎄