Jewelry Made Out of Game Pieces

I would like to make jewelry from Dominoes and Scrabble pieces. Can you please tell me how? Thanks.

Karen from Woodland Hills, UT

Jewelry Made Out of Game Pieces

I just bookmarked a site with instructions on how to make a Scrabble Tile Pendant but you could also make pins or other jewelry items with the same technique:

By Kaelle

Jewelry Made Out of Game Pieces

I make these all of the time. There are several ways you can drill through them or glue them onto a bangle or glue ribbon to the back of them. Either way they can be so much fun. I actually use some and decoupage them after I drill them through. Then place on stretch cord with pretty beads in between and voila. Good luck. (02/15/2009)

By Anna

Jewelry Made Out of Game Pieces

Thanks everyone for the information. (02/23/2009)

By LogCabinLady

Jewelry Made Out of Game Pieces
stack of black dominoes
Crafts Using Dominos
wood and rope ring toss game
Ring Toss Game Ideas
Decoupage Scrabble Tile Earrings
Making Craft Projects with Scrabble Pieces
Cleaning Jewelry
Cleaning Jewelry