Uses for Monopoly Game Pieces and Money

Monopoly has come up with new pieces for their game. The pieces they said goodbye to are the boot, the wheelbarrow and the thimble. I think these pieces are charming and remind me of simpler times.

Who knows if they might be worth something one day. I am saving mine for sure;)

2 More Solutions

When grandkids are visiting for the summer I have already bought up lots of things from garage sales and then they help with different tasks at the house.

This is a page about making a Monopoly money belt. Sometimes you can buy extra Monopoly money at the thriftstore. Even if you don't need it for your game, use it to make this fun "money" belt.

Monopoly Money Belt

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Better Living Green Living ReusingSeptember 22, 2018
📓
🌻
😷
🎂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Monopoly-Game-Pieces-and-Money.html