Juice Pouch Bags, Wallets and Checkbook Covers.

I would like to make a juice pouch (bag) wallet for my husband and a belt and checkbook cover for me. Can anyone tell me how or pictures of how?

Thanks, Marisa

Juice pouch wallets

Juice pouches. Eureka!

Yes, they're so thick and sturdy and I bet those silvery freezerbags you can get at the supermarket are the same material. I have a policy of using only discarded materials, but I think I can get my hands on some of (whatever that is).

I'm too lazy to pull apart the wallet I made last year from 2 mylar cookie bags (Matt's REAL oatmeal raisin), but I can tell you it involves some slot and tab action.

Besides, there are SO many wallet styles. How many creditcard pockets do you want? how many folds? do you like a pocket on the outside for your DL or LIBcard?

Also, having made two mylar wallets I can say that it's sturdier when it's all one piece. Juice pouches are barely big enuf for a credit card holder, or do they come in big sizes now? (12/30/2004)

By milkshake

Juice pouch (bag) wallets and checkbook covers.

Um....I don't know how to make those, but you can find how to make a juice bag tote at:

Hope this helps!

By guest

finished juice bag gift bag
Juice Pouch Crafts Ideas
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Blue Zipper
Adding a Zipper to a Juice Pouch Purse
Juice Pouch Purse
Making a Juice Pouch Purse
Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
Recycled Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 1:09:57 AM on in 828 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.