Kaboom Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Removing the bathroom's dirt, grim and soap scum can be a challenge. This guide contains Kaboom bathroom cleaner reviews.

April 14, 2010 Flag

I have been keeping house for some 40 years. I always look at products that can save time and work safely and effectively. Kaboom Bathroom Cleaner with Oxy Clean (bathroom, tub and tile) is wonderful for the bathroom. It takes off the grime and dirt without hurting the finish of the basin, tub or tiles. Just spray and allow to sit for 5 minutes and spray your tub and tile and, voila! it is clean as a whistle.

By maphisx7 from VA

I'm sorry that I must disagree. It says on the bottle not to use on your tub if it has been reglazed. I did not know that the tub in the house I just bought had been reglazed, therefore Kaboom ruined my bathtub. I'm going to buy a tub surround.

I guess it depends on how dirty the tub is. Didn't do squat on my twin teenage sons bath/shower. It did smell nice though, but those boys are gross. The combo of soap scum and body oils was just too much for kaboom.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningMay 2, 2013
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe