Kennel Cough Home Remedies

Would someone have a home remedy for kennel cough?

By Evelyn from Richmond, TX

Answers:

Kennel Cough Home Remedies

I read on web someone used Robitussin DM and it helped. Not all vets recommend antibiotics since it can be caused by different things and is mostly self limiting. Warm unsalted chicken broth in small amounts might help. (03/05/2010)

By PIKKA

Kennel Cough Home Remedies

I also would not treat kennel cough at home. It may not be kennel cough it may be flu. If you can just go to your regular vet and ask for an antibiotic for him usually they will just charge you for the antibiotic and not an office call etc. I have 9 dogs and am nursing a Boston Bull terrier pup that I got a 2 days old because its mama died.

Keep the sick pup separate and treat it fast. There are so many things that are similar to kennel cough that aren't. Please be careful and I would think about changing where I board my pets, they apparently have a problem. Good luck. (03/05/2010)

By fuzzytufts

Kennel Cough Home Remedies
A dog in a kennel at the pound.
Remedies for Kennel Cough
Young woman coughing into her hand.
Homemade Cough Remedies
Lab in a kennel.
Cleaning a Dog Kennel
A small dog in a kennel.
Bedding Ideas for Dog Kennels
🎉
🎄