Knifty Knitter Instructions

I purchased a 13 inch oblong knifty knitter and I didn't receive any instructions on how to wrap the yarn or use it. Does anyone know?

mis2521 from Prairieburg, Iowa

Knifty Knitter Instructions-oblong

I received instructions with mine, you just wrap in figure 8 patterns all the way across. If you don't get let me know. (01/20/2007)

By jusapickin

Knifty Knitter Instructions

I bought the loom set and it came with instructions but i had lost them. I have been trying to find instructions online...but haven't yet. It would be nice if there were instructions (easy to be found) online.
I am making a hat if your wondering. (03/08/2007)

By Jessa

Knifty Knitter Instructions

Look on for knitfy knitters. They have instructions I hope you enjoy. (05/02/2007)

By sandy jo

Loosy Goosie

I kind of need help to. I know that after you do the figure 8 across the loom, you have to pull the bottom loop over the top loop. I just can't get mine tight. no matter what I try or what instructions I use, It is still very loose. I need some help to tighten up my projects! (10/08/2007)

By Brittany

Knifty Knitter Instructions
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom