Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern

I am looking for free pattern of mittens with knifty knitter.

Judy from MI

Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern

Judy, I don't know about Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern but if you want a pattern for just mittens, go to your local library and find them in a knitting book. They will have quite a few and if you are no where near a library, just email me and I will send you a plain mittens pattern you can dice up however you want. lahlbrand AT (10/17/2006)

By lahlbrand

Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern

You can go to lions yarn and sign up they have a bunch of them free also the yarn that name starts with a bernne or something like that also has free patterns oh and so does joannas crafts (10/18/2006)

By tlcdsfit

Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern has 4 knitting spool patterns, for sweater and hat, not mittens. The techniques are explained for making anything with the cord. (10/19/2006)

By Jantoo

Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Photo of felt mittens.
Making Felt Mittens