Learning To Use Knitting Looms

I was at Walmart and I saw a Loom Craft kit with several different shaped looms. It said that full instructions were included in the kit. The cost was $20.00. I don't really know anything about Loom Crafts, I assume that I use the loom to help me make hats, scarves, etc. I was wondering if anyone knows of this product and has any feedback?

As far as crafting I am a novice. I have just started crocheting and it's coming along well enough. I am teaching myself and have nearly mastered the single crochet. Any advice about this product would be really appreciated.

LeAnn from Gaffney

Answers:

Learning To Use Knitting Looms

I'm almost completely a crocheter, but I love the knitting looms for making quick hats. Here's some good sites for basic and more advanced ideas with knitting looms.

http://www.loomknitterscircle.com/

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/how-to-loom-knit.html

There's also youtube videos, if you search on their site, that show very simply how to get started. (10/10/2008)

By pryor208

Learning To Use Knitting Looms

I have used the Knifty Knitter. I got my mom and sister hooked on it. It is easy enough to do while watching TV or when you are bored. I use mine to make scarfs, hats, and a snowman, but you can make other things too like blankets. Stop by a craft store like Micheal's or Hobby Lobby and they usually have someone there that could help out. Google search the name of the product then + instructions. Somebody might have posted it on the internet. (10/14/2008)

By Dana

Learning To Use Knitting Looms

I use the Knifty Knitter Looms to make hats for newborns and donate them to local hospitals. It's an easy craft and lots of fun. There are several web sites for these type of looms, just type in knifty knitter in the search. Good luck and have fun. (10/15/2008)

By Taxwoman42

Learning To Use Knitting Looms

I use them often, they are the easiest way to knit. I do not know how to knit, but with these looms I have made hats, scarves, and potholders. I use it while watching TV at night. (10/20/2008)

By tracy

Learning To Use Knitting Looms
Girl wearing a knitted hat.
Making a Hat With an Oval Loom
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Learning How to Bowl, Mother and Daughter at Bowling Alley
Learning How to Bowl
machine knitting a hat
Buying and Using a Knitting Machine
🎄
🍂