Love and Money Loom Instructions

Lap weaving using the love and money looms does not involve any knitting or crocheting. A variety of different sized hexagonal looms were popular in the 70s and can be used by adults and children alike. Instructions can be found online at a variety of sites and at your local craft store.

If someone out there has a set of instructions that they would be willing to either copy and send to me or email it to me I would be so appreciative. I have somehow in moving numerous times lost mine. I have all of the looms, but I need a refresher course on how it's done, since I haven't made any since the 70s. I have racked my brains trying to find mine and they have done a disappearing act on me. Thanks to anyone in advance. I will be eternally grateful.

Answers

Best Answer

Here are the instructions: www.ehow.com/how_7533328_instructions-love-money...

Best Answer

Do you have a Micheal's or other craft store near you? These often offer free lessons and may even give instruction pamphlets free just for asking.

Best Answer

Youtube is an excellent source for tutorials: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXyFU98ydAg

I am looking for instructions for the "Love and Money" looms.

By Freida Jones

Answers:

Instructions for Love and Money Looms

This is the home page of the manufacturer of the looms. You can order instructions here. johnalanenterprises.com (07/10/2009)

By Fortunately

Top Comment

Here is a video that has instructions.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXyFU98ydAg

I recently purchased a set of Love and Money Looms at a yard sale but they came with no directions. I searched the web but the links that I did find are no longer there. I was hoping someone could tell me a website or have the directions. I have already tried Ebay. Any help would be appreciated.

Michelle from Tennessee

Answers:

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

If this is the type of loom like a Knifty Knitter, round loom, then you can find all kinds of help by doing a yahoo search using the name Isela Phelps. There are a lot of yahoo groups as well. One is a class that is awesome, it's called LoomClass. Search for board knitting, loom knitting, knifty knitter, things like that. There are a ton of blogs out there with a lot of helpful info. Hope this is what you were looking for. Susan (05/05/2008)

By S

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

There is a set of booklets on ebay right now. Here is the item # 250244575072 Good Luck. (05/07/2008)

By Lisa

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

Here is a group that you can join on yahoo:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/handlooms/

(05/07/2008)

By melissa

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

I had to look up what a "love & money loom" was. Never heard it called that before, however I do have a round one and the instructions. I don't know if this would help you if your looms are square, but I would be glad to make a copy and send it to you. I have had mine for probably better than 25 yrs, lost instructions due to moving but I went to Micheal's and they were giving a class on this type loom and they made a copy of instructions FREE of charge, I was thrilled. Let me know if you are interested. I can scan and send them via email if you so choose.

Elaine, in Michigan (05/08/2008)

By Elaine

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

I have an original book "Instructions For Love & Money Looms" Dinner set. It is from 1979 - by John Alan, if you are still looking for instructions. (05/15/2008)

By Sandie

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

If you go to loveandmoneylooms.net, you'll find what you are looking for. (01/18/2009)

By John Alan

Crafts Weaving and LoomsFebruary 7, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-02-08 22:06:00 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️