Share Crafts

Lemon Juice for Acne Scars

Lemon Juice for Acne Scars

Facial scars from blemishes can be hard to live with. This guide is about lemon juice for acne scars.

Here are questions related to Lemon Juice for Acne Scars.

Question: Lemon Juice For Acne Scars

I've had acne for as long as I remembered and the result is having dark spots on my face, legs, and even on my back from it. It's hard to look myself in the mirror sometimes and I need a cure.

I've heard about the whole lemon juice on the face thing, but I had a few questions on how it works. I mean, can I leave it on while I sleep or would that make it worse? Does it matter if I use the real lemons or the one in the can? Does any one know how long it takes to work? I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but I need help. Please help. Any comments will be helpful.

By Gina from Corpus Christi, TX

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By Ah-mazing Ash 1 12/31/2011

Yeah doesn't matter what type of lemon. You can also use a lime. It get rids of acne and the scars and marks left behind...but I use a different tech. I'm 16 year old and had bad acne since the 3rd grade. Now I decided for change. In high school it ain't cute. It wasn't before either.

Also you can leave the lime/lemon (canned, fresh, or juice bottle) on your face overnight or if you have sensitive skin leave it on for 10min and wash off with cold water.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Solutions: Lemon Juice for Acne Scars

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Lemon Juice For Acne Scars

Does lemon juice really cure acne scars?