Lestoil For Stains

I have used the product Lestoil on my most stubborn stains for years. It has gotten out motor oil, grease, iron, formula from baby clothes and all different kinds of stains. Try it, I bet will work for you too.

By Debra in Colorado

Answers:

Lestoil For Stains

Lestoil works for Pre-treatment for stubborn stains.
You can buy it in your grocery store in the 'floor soap' section or department stores in the 'floor cleaner' section. (10/20/2004)

By Kelog.

Locations to buy Lestoil

In PA, I buy it at The Giant grocery store and also Martin's and Ace hardware (09/15/2005)

By Koleen

Lestoil For Stains

There is a company that manufactures a series of 10 different containers, each for use in removing various types of stains. The brand name is Carbona, "Stain Devils." Each of the ten containers list the stains it is used to work on. I have only used the one for coffee and tea, but it worked great! Prior to using that product, I used several other cleaners. In Arizona, this product is carried in Fry's (Kroger) stores.

By scarecrow

Lestoil For Stains

I'm from Pensacola and there is nowhere close where you can get Lestoil. The rumour we heard was that Lestoil contains a substance that is bad for the environment and Florida won't sell it. I think that's a lie but I've also read on some forums that lestoil was bought out by Clorox; therefore maybe Clorox stopped producing it to promote their brand items. I'm in Phoenix now and I can't get it here either. I'm going to buy it online.

By mike

Woman removing a Grease stain.
Removing Grease (Oil) Stains from Clothing
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
person in t-shirt pouring food oil in bowl
Cleaning Food Oil Stains from T-Shirts
Woman in white lace shirt gazing down
Removing Grease Stains on Lace Clothing
🎉
🎄