Litter Box Training a Puppy

I am going to adopt a Yorkie-poo puppy in September. I want to know how to house train it to a litter box. I have an old Sheltie now and he was house trained to outside when I got him. I may have to move to apartment, and want the puppy to be comfortable with going indoors and outdoors. I run a small business and am on the road a lot. Thanks again.

Susan from Hamilton

Answers:

Litter Box Training a Puppy

This is for Enmenc from US; I have used the WizDog potty trays and they are great. The dogs can't shred the paper and they are very easy to clean up. I just got a second dog and am looking at getting another tray. I would highly recommend WizDog. (01/02/2009)

By Kim

Litter Box Training a Puppy

To control the smell I would either use Air freshener or some of that kitty litter that gets rid of the smell. You can use pretty much any litter as most of them say odor control on them. (02/19/2009)

By John L.

Litter Box Training a Puppy

I guess I am probably a little late to respond hopefully by now you've trained your dog. But if you are still looking for an indoor potty solution can I recommend the PupHead Potty? It is a grass mat in a tray that the dogs really love. Here's more info: erratic.ws (08/30/2009)

By veda815

Yellow Lab puppy.
Litterbox Training a Puppy
Litter Box Training a Cat, Tabby in litter box.
Litter Box Training a Cat
Homemade Cat Litter Box
Homemade Cat Litter Box Ideas
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
🎄