Vote for this contest contender!
These were delicious, and can be frozen to enjoy another day. We ate them for dinner, but these would be very portable and make a terrific lunch. Can be eaten hot, warm or cold.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18-20 minutes
Total Time: 23-25 minutes
Yield: 12 mini meatloaves; 6 servings
Source: Shoprite Supermarket Circular
- 1 - 1 1/4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 3/4 cup quick or regular oats
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, plus more for spreading on top of muffins
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp salt-free grill seasoning
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients well.
- Divide the meat mixture into the 12 muffin tins.
- Brush the tops of the muffins with more barbecue sauce.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until done.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes before removing from the tins.
Nutritional information: Calories-220, Total Fat-4g, Saturated Fat-2g, Cholesterol-80 mg, Sodium-410 mg, Total Carbs-22 g, Protein-19g
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!