Looking For Places To Go On My 16th Birthday

I am turning 16 on Sunday and want to have my party this Friday. I have no idea what I want to do, but I want it to be just me and about 12 girls. I want it to be fun, but don't know where to have it, and I don't want it at my house. Please help.

By Paige from MN

Answers:

You could go to a skating rink, have a picnic in a nearby park, go to a ball game or a movie together. Even just go out to dinner at a place you can afford. (09/07/2010)

By redhatterb

I like redhatterb's ideas. If you are adventuresome girls, you could give paintball or laser tag a try!

Personally, I'd go for a movie and then either ice cream cake at a Dairy Queen, or pizza and cake at a pizza place. Let the restaurant know you are coming for a birthday party so they will reserve a table, and order the cake ahead of time. Most restaurants will get one for you. And having the parade of cake with sparklers and singing waiters from the kitchen is always a hoot! (09/10/2010)

By louel53

Pizza party is good, do you have a Chuck E Cheese? (09/10/2010)

By knitter926

16th birthday cake.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas
16th Birthday Cake
16th Birthday Gift Ideas for Boys
🎉
🎄