Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

Does anybody know any Buy Now, Pay Later sites where you do not have to use a credit card at all?

Mary from WV

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

I use LTDCommodities.com frequently. Pay after received. You have to sign up as a company, so make one up, use your mailing address and shipping address. Can go to site and shop or ask them to send catalogues. One year I ordered all my Christmas stuff from them, in three orders. An item may say price is $xx.xx in groups of 3, Don't need to order 3 to get item at that price. Just order one if that is all you need. Price is the same. (06/18/2008)

By Linda

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

WalMart now has a Buy Now, Pay Later on their web site but they still at least check your credit and I think you can use it at other web sites. (06/18/2008)

By Cindy S.

Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Websites
A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
Finding a Job That Will Pay for School
Finding a Job That Will Pay for School
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities