Looking for Octagon Soap

I've read about Lye soap helping with acne problems, but this soap has been difficult to find. What retailers sell Octagon soap?

Susana from , Los Angeles, CA

Answers:

Looking for Octagon Soap

I've seen it occasionally in Big Lots. (11/23/2007)

By perfume and powder

Looking for Octagon Soap

vermontcountrystore.com (11/23/2007)

By MCW

ocatagon soap

We have it here in Eastern NC in the local Piggly Wiggly. (11/28/2007)

By Carrie

Looking for Octagon Soap

Go to: soapsgonebuy.com. Go here, it is much less expensive then Vermont Country Store. (11/28/2007)

By Peg

Looking for Octagon Soap

It's made by the Colgate-Palmolive company. You can look for their address online, or the consumer affairs phone number on the wrapper is: 1-800-221-4607.

Have you tried making a homemade lye soap or looking for someone who does? You can usually find it at craft fairs pretty cheap. Sometimes they call it pioneer soap, old-fashioned homemade soap, or the like. (11/28/2007)

By susanmajp

Looking for Octagon Soap

I live in Atlanta, GA. I grew up using Octagon soap for household uses. We always had a bar on hand. I have purchased the soap from Kroger grocery Stores, Winn Dixie, and a local chain Wayfield Foods. (11/29/2007)

By Jennifer

Looking for Octagon Soap

I found it at Food Lion. (04/16/2008)

By Shanna

Looking for Octagon Soap

In Alabama, I buy it at Piggly Wiggly for 68 cents a bar. (06/19/2008)

By Judy Murray

Looking for Octagon Soap

It is at ShopRite supermarket in W. Babylon, NY. It is great for cleaning paint brushes and for poison ivy. (08/11/2008)

By LFK 643 Guest

Looking for Octagon Soap

Great soap and works like a charm if you have any outdoor activities, bathe with this if you get bad bug bites, chigger bites and you will stop itching.
Piggly Wiggly sells this. My mother was a home economics teacher and taught all her students to use this soap for all kinds of things. (01/10/2009)

By Helen

Looking for Octagon Soap

I live about 30 minutes west of Augusta in Warrenton and I found it for $.89 at IGA. Hope this helps. There are IGAs in Harlem, Grovetown, and Thomson that I know of, so I'm sure there should be one in Augusta.
(02/19/2009)

By Jennifer

Looking for Octagon Soap

I buy it at a local, small IGA for 65 cents. I use Octagon for laundry stains, handwashing and many other uses. I love this soap. (12/19/2009)

By ScottishHeart

Looking for Octagon Soap
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Buying Octagon Soap
Buying Octagon Soap
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎉
🎄