Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

I am looking for qty. 20, 11 - 14" tall Glass Vases. Approximately 4" in width (square would be great!). I am using them for my centerpieces for my wedding with Calla Lillies inside.

I would appreciate any help finding these as inexpensively as possible... Everything adds up quickly!

Thanks, Desiree from NY

Answers:

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

For Desiree re: glass vases for wedding--I used several glass vases for our Christmas dinner centerpieces at our church. I paid a dollar or less for each vase at our Salvation Army store. As I understand it, florists give these vases to Goodwill or Salvation Army stores in our area. Plus those that are donated by individuals. They may not all match, but some are very pretty.

Gina (05/06/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

I'd get on the phone - or better yet - get all my friends - equipped with cell phones - and start checking every dollar store in your area. That's the kind of thing they are bound to have - but not always when you need it. So get started! Whoever finds them first gets lunch from the rest? (05/06/2004)

By Vonda

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Not exactly what you are looking for, but we used Snapple Element bottles. Earth, Moon, and Atomic are some of the variety names. The glass bottles are very shapely and look pretty with ribbons or lace at the neck. They are changing to metal cans though, so they may not be available any more. (05/06/2004)

By Patticat

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Go to yard sales, there always seem to be lots of vases from florist shops at yard sales. Good luck! (05/10/2004)

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

I have a wedding coming up also - I got my centerpieces at Micheal's using the half off and 40% off coupons. Each one was only $2 - 2.50. (05/10/2004)

By April

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Other places to go for great crystal-type vases is Ross Dress for Less and also TJ Maxx. Ross has great vases from $4.99 and up - you can usually get a bunch of the same kind or mix and match. (05/14/2004)

By Sue

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

I got 18" tall, 4" square vases at my local floral wholesale store. They were $6 each. If you live in a big city, there should be several of these types of stores in your area. Good Luck! (08/13/2004)

By Cindy

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Try the dollar store, that is always a great place to start. Not all carry the same things, so shop around. (09/29/2004)

By missy

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Desiree...I was just surfing the web for vases and came across a square vase at Pier 1 Imports. com, you should check it out. I think they were $5.00 each maybe that will help... Good Luck! (03/18/2006)

By Helping Hand From NY

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

I also just found this web site for dollar vases;
HJK imports - wholesale vases and accessories, wedding supplies, table top home decorations. Hope this helps as well. (03/18/2006)

By Helping Hand, NY

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

www.beyondalldreams.com (12/11/2007)

Beautiful red rose centerpieces.
Buying Vases for Centerpieces
Flower Vase
Cleaning Flower Vases
Glass Vase
Cleaning Stains From Glass Vases
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Summer Themed Flower Centerpiece
Summer Themed Centerpieces
🎉
🎄