Looking for Walmart Home Ceiling Solution Paint

Does anyone know where in my area (Atkinson, NH) I can purchase Home Ceiling Solution Paint from Walmart? I do not need a lot so, even a half gallon or a full one would do. I am desperate as they no longer carry it and I need to repair my ceiling from water damage from the winter.

By Fran P

Answers

If you are able to get a piece of paint off the ceiling then you can take it to Home Depot or Lowes or better yet Sherman Paints.. They can match paint to the color of that piece without any problem. They always match paint to items that people bring in. They stick it under a scanner and the computer matches it up and tells the paint person how to mix it to get that same color. Hope this helps.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 1, 2011
Photo of a ceiling fan.
Cleaning a Ceiling Fan
Refurbished a Ceiling Fan
Refurbishing a Ceiling Fan
Parking Lot of Large Walmart
Saving Money at Walmart
Ceiling Fan
Repairing a Wobbly Ceiling Fan
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 6:59:09 PM on 10.0.1.142 in 663 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.