Luau Party Game Ideas

I'm having my 13th b-day party on Friday and it is a Luau theme. I am having 8-10 of my best friends over from 7-10. The problem is, I have absolutely no idea what games to play. If you have any ideas for me please respond.

Maggie from Macungie, PA

Answers:

Luau Party Game Ideas

You could have a limbo contest. You just need two people to hold the stick and some music, you can download Limbo Rock by Harry Belafonte. (04/24/2007)

By sashough

Luau Party Game Ideas

A hula hoop contest. Use music, like musical chairs. Stop when someone first drops their hoop, and they are out. Continue until only one remains. (04/24/2007)

By the Oracle

Luau Party Game Ideas

Spud knocker:

Put a potato in one side of pantyhose and tie the other side around your waist. Using "only" your hip motion, try to knock a potato that is on the floor across a finish line, too funny to watch. You can use lemons, apples, or anything round that will roll. (04/24/2007)

By Cindy

Hawaiian Luau for indoors a game!

And, here is another Hawaiian party idea:

Hawaiian Musical Chairs Game: Place beach towels in various places throughout the room. Play Hawaiian music while the players move through out the room. When the music stops, players must try to find a beach towel to stand on. The player without a beach towel loses.

(03/02/2008)

By Melissa

Luau Party Game Ideas
Luau Party Game Ideas
Poke-A-Pumpkin Game
Making a Poke-A-Pumpkin Game
Hawaiian Luau
Hawaiian Luau Recipes
wood and rope ring toss game
Ring Toss Game Ideas
Little girl on the beach wearing a grass skirt.
Making Grass Skirts
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 5:53:47 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.