Make Your Own Mushroom Powder

Mushroom Powder

I saw the tip about drying out mushrooms and then powdering them in a food processor. I bought dried mushrooms, instead of doing that myself. My food processor was too small for it to work well. Instead of used a coffee grinder. That worked very well. - Mike K (03/14/2001)

Make Your Own Mushroom Powder

This is a great idea. I tried it but left the slices on a tray in the oven with my pilot on. They were done the next afternoon with no fuss. (03/15/2001)

By guest

Make Your Own Mushroom Powder

Just in time. Mushrooms are on sale this week!
Thanks . (06/23/2005)

By Linne D.

Make Your Own Mushroom Powder

I figured it out. I bought the powder on-line and was $20.00 (based on 80 Tbsp.of powder). Cost to make 80 Tbsp. at home was $36.00 when the mushrooms were $2.69 a pound fresh.
Easier & cheaper to buy on-line & you can buy small containers. (07/29/2007)

By Sue

Make Your Own Mushroom Powder
Measuring spoon with homemade baking powder.
Homemade Baking Powder Recipes
Chili Powder In Measuring Spoon
Homemade Chili Powder
Making Mushroom Powder
Making Mushroom Powder
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder