Making Home Fragrance Oils

I have went everywhere to find out if anyone knows how to make home fragrance oils and nobody knows! I work at home with handicapped people in diapers so I like to burn them to leave my home smelling nice but I end up spending so much money! If you could find a recipe to make home fragrance oils that would be great.

Shelby

Answers:

Making Home Fragrance Oils

How about candle oils? I make mug pillows with scented rice. I used food scents like "hot apple pie". I also made some sachets. I got 12 samples bottles for $20. A little bit goes a long way. The web site is www.candlesupply.com I hope this is helpful. (01/08/2005)

By craftcampkaren

Making Home Fragrance Oils

I am not sure how to make fragrant oils, however I do know how to make home fragrant sprays.

In a spray bottle put 1/3 to 1/4 cups of white alcohol, several drops of your favorite scent, and 2 -3 tablespoons of water. Shake lightly, and spray around the house.

Also, I sell fragrant oils of all scents for the body and aroma therapy. Hope this works. (01/10/2005)

By Carla

Making Home Fragrance Oils

My Daughter cares for an elderly gentleman and he has a lot of "accidents "and she goes through scented oils like hot cakes until I suggested using plain old Vanilla flavoring added to water or cinnamon and nutmeg and cloves in water, placed on the stove for a short time until boiling and let it sit. The electric potpourri pots work well also. Scented candles are another way to keep down the odor and they come in a lot of scents. (01/10/2005)

By peaches

Making Home Fragrance Oils

I found one for you/us! :) Go to:
http://www.missjacquelynstrashtotreasure.info/Lampe-Fragrance-Oil.html
Pat (07/25/2006)

By

Making Home Fragrance Oils

I make home fragrance oils for the oil warmer, where you put the oil in the top and there is a place for a small unscented candle at the bottom. You can buy the oil at any candle supplier as well as the DPG that you use to breakdown the oil. Use 50% oil and 50% DPG the oil will last longer and the smell will be so wonderful. (08/14/2008)

By Sue

Making Home Fragrance Oils
Closeup of lily-of-the-valley flowers against green of leaves and blue sky.
Growing Lily-of-the-Valley
Making Scented Pinecones
Making Scented Pine Cones
Lavender Essential Oil
Using Essential Oils
Lavender Oil
Making Lavender Oil
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 10:44:47 PM on 10.0.1.229 in 759 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.