A fun paper craft to make with the kids. This guide is about making paper plate flower baskets.
Solutions: Making Paper Plate Flower Baskets
Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".
This is a great summer craft to keep the kids busy for a while. All you need are some paper plates, colored paper, chenille stems (pipe cleaners), scissors, and glue.
Approximate Time: About 1 hour
- 2 paper plates
- colored paper (at least 3 different colors)
- chenille stems
- Cut out flower and leaf designs from colored paper. You can usually find flower patterns on the Internet.
- Bend petals up slightly to give them some depth.
- Assemble flowers by layering smaller pieces over larger ones.
- Use a small dot of glue in the center of each piece to secure.
- Glue chenille stems to the back of the flowers for the flower stems.
- Cut stems to various lengths.
- Make a basket by cutting a paper plate in half.
- Glue half of the plate to a full paper plate, right sides together, to form a pocket. (Refer to photo)
- Glue pipe cleaner flowers to the inside of the pocket.
- Randomly glue on leaves.
- Punch a hole in the top of the basket and tie a string or piece of yarn through it for hanging.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No
Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!