How to Make an Inexpensive Ribbon Wreath
What could be more frugal than making an attractive wreath with a paper plate and some ribbon. Make several for different seasons or occasions. This is a page about how to make an inexpensive ribbon wreath
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
This very simple wreath can be done in a matter of minutes. You only need a foam wreath, ribbon, and 1 straight pin. Because it is not glued, your wreath can be changed out for different looks and the ribbon can be saved for other projects, keeping this project very thrifty.
Total Time: 15 min.
- foam wreath
- straight pin
- tape measure
- Wrap your wreath until it is fully covered.
- Secure end to end with a straight pin.
- Next, take your ribbon and cut into 16 inch strips.
- The strips of ribbon are tied and knotted around the wreath, turning the loose ends, inward and outward. Tie as many as you like.
- Lastly take a much longer stripe of ribbon and make a loop at the top to use as a hanger and add a decorative bow. This is a great look and can be reused by changing up the colors for all occasions.
Can you believe this wreath was made with just a paper plate, ribbon and some spare floral decor I had?
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.